- Registration forms are to be filled in and submitted to the school office before the end of the registration period.
- Incomplete or illegible registration forms, without photographs will not be processed/ accepted.
- Dates for aptitude round / interviews / interactions will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserves the right to change the date and time of the interview.
- Mere issue of form and registration does not imply admission, which is subject to the availability of seat and other procedures.
- Photocopy of the birth certificates issued by the Municipal Corporation or concerned civic authority must accompany the registration form for class Nursery & K.G. Photocopy of the caste certificates issued by the Municipal Corporation or concerned civic authority/local authority must accompany the registration form for class Nursery and above. Photocopy of the report card of the previous exam passed must be attached with the registration form for classes K.G. and above. If the results have not been declared, admission will be subject to submission of the documents after the results and till such time all formalities are completed, admission granted will be provisional only.
6. Age for admission to Class Nursery is2 ½ years as on 1st June in the academic session in which it is taken. Age should be properly specified in the forms.